Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Fuzzy

Old April 26th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Is there a technical reason that the 'name' field is no properly updated on custom/magic weapons? sbName is properly updated to reflect the customization, so it shows up properly in statblocks and character sheets, but the actual 'name' field remains "- Custom / magic weapon -", so there are areas (like the Soul Forger's Arcane Bond ability) that do not show the proper item name, and cannot distinguish between multiple custom weapons.

I've also noticed some quirks with the sbname. I've noticed some capitalization inconsistencies here. For instance, make a custom weapon, choose a scimitar, for instance, and even though the Name of the chosen weapon is 'Scimitar', the resulting sbname ends up being '+1 scimitar' in the stat block. I'm having a problem tracking down where the lower case is coming from, as there is no where in the actual wScimitar object that has it in lower case, this makes me think it's something in the back end that is doing it when it creates the sbname field.
Fuzzy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 26th, 2014, 02:20 PM
The lowercasing is done during the building of the sbName from the various weapon, item powers, material and enhancement bonus. The selector issue sounds like a bug, you should report it.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old April 27th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
The lowercasing is done during the building of the sbName from the various weapon, item powers, material and enhancement bonus. The selector issue sounds like a bug, you should report it.
yeah, will do. I tested the Wizard's arcane bond ability, and it seems to work right (though very different - being selected right on the Wizard tab, where the Soul Forger is only selectable on the Magus -> Special Abilities popup.
Fuzzy is offline   #3 Reply With Quote