Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

skr0gg

Old February 21st, 2017, 06:17 PM
I know this was addressed previously and I apologize for reposting.

I followed thee instructions in the previous string to no avail. I can't seem to add a familiar at all. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, I do not know. Now I have more junk in the panels than I need and am completely lost.

Does anyone have a user file I can download that allows a bloodline sorcerer to select a familiar? Or instructions on how I can build it into the game. I'm not very good at coding. Thank you in advance!
skr0gg is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
I'm afraid I don't know what previous thread you were referring to, this appears to be your first post on this board.

I assume you're talking about the "bloodline familiar" option for sorcerers, from Familiar Folio? If so, please check that you own that source and that it is turned on for this character. Once you have confirmed that, add a level of sorcerer to a blank character, then click on the "archetypes" table. One of the earlier sections is "Arcane Familiar Archetypes", and Bloodline Familiar is the first option in that section.

Does that help?
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote