Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Rikski

Old August 1st, 2013, 09:41 AM
I see tome of horrors is on hero lab now. I'm not going to get it because I'm still pissed they ripped us off with the "limited" edition of the book. If your listening you slime beasts YOU DO NOT ADVERTISE LIMITED EDITION BOOKS, COLLECT THE MONEY THEN RELEASE IT FOE EVERYONE.. slight change to the cover big deal!
Rikski is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:06 AM
So only the people that had money to buy the book in the limited time that the limited edition was up for sale should be able to access that information? Gaming shouldn't be reduced to collectibles, and if you think they ripped you off by publishing the Pathfinder Complete ToH with a cover that makes it very very clear that it is not the collectible version, then in my personal opinion, that is extremely elitist and classist of you. When you bought the Complete ToH, you bought the presentation, NOT the information. That's how open gaming works.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:42 PM
Rikski, while I understand that you are upset with the decision by Frog God Games, please keep in mind the purpose of this forum is to ask questions or share information about Hero Lab. I would encourage you to contact FGG if you are unhappy with a decision they have made. Please let me know if you have any questions.
liz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote