Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ljbc

Old September 9th, 2014, 08:45 PM
I am trying to program the Warpriest from the Complete Divine into my user file. I am hung up on one problem in particular, how to increase the existing divine caster level every other level of warpriest.

My best guess was to look at the Hero Fields, find the caster level field, then write a Class Special object in the editor that increases that field by one for each level of warpriest this is to occurs. In the Hero Fields I found the field tMaxClass which has the descriptor as "Maximum # Classes". This is the best I could find that would control caster level.

Can folks tell me if I am on the right track or not? Does this approach seem sound?

I haven't found great documentation on coding. The tutorials don't seem to go into it, but Chief Weasel gives some hints on his youtube account. Any coding resources would be helpful too.

Thanks!
ljbc is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old September 10th, 2014, 03:39 AM
I think (though im not 100% certain) you want the Extra Magic/Power levels section. Thats how ive always done it with my classes. Which is a section in the editor itself, it allows you for each level tell how many levels they should be able to apply to another class.
mirtos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 10th, 2014, 06:19 AM
For the record, I've added Warpriest for the next community release. I can send you the updated file if you need it sooner. Send me a PM with your email address.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote