Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

EldritchWeaver

Old September 4th, 2016, 12:07 PM
The trait grants a +1 to Bluff, Intimidate and Diplomacy, if you wear enough expensive clothing. But I don't see how to actually activate that in HL, so my skill bonuses are too low. How can I fix that?
EldritchWeaver is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old September 4th, 2016, 12:25 PM
This is something you would use an Adjustment for.

Adjustments can be used to modify various things on a creature... AC, attacks, damage, skills, etc.

On the "Adjust" tab, look under "Other Adjustments" and you will find a variety of Adjustments that adjust skills.. one skill, all skills, all skills with the same ability modifier, and so on.

For these, you would need to add three single-skill adjustments, one for each of the skills. I think the bonus is a Trait bonus, specifically, so you would use the typed bonus adjustment to add it... that's because if you have another Trait that also gives a bonus to the same skill, the bonuses overlap and do not stack. Check the wording on the trait to make sure, though.

EDIT: As soon as I posted, I noticed that some of the Adjustments are not in the core, but are in the Community Pack (ShadowChemosh's Adjustments source). They're really very useful.

Last edited by Silveras; September 4th, 2016 at 12:28 PM.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old September 4th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the tip! I'm using the community pack already, so not being able to select these adjustments is not an issue for me.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #3 Reply With Quote