Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Locklan

Old July 17th, 2013, 05:53 AM
I just had to reformat my computer due to a virus that locked shit up. So I was unable to backup any of my files that weren't on my external hard drive. I had payed for the 30 dollar hero lab once before, how would I go about getting that back with out paying 30 dollars again?
Locklan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 17th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Locklan,

Depending on how long you have had Hero Lab on your computer, you may be able to reassign your license. Our thinking is that people usually change their computer every 18-24 months, so we allow the license to be transferred once it is past 120 days. Your license can be re-assigned to the new identity by simply running the license activation wizard within Hero Lab again. This is accomplished via the "Activate License" option under the "License" menu within Hero Lab.

However, understanding that crazy things happen (viruses, crashes, fires, etc.), If the license needs to be transferred before the waiting period, you should contact support@wolflair.com.
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote