Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Abyssel

Old May 5th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Hello, if anyone could help me with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm trying to put in a custom class, the Necromancers Grimoir - Priest. It's a weird class that uses Favor points to cast spells spontaneously from the Cleric spell list, using the level of the spell as points used. They prepare spells from this list and then cast them spontaneously, but know all spells like a cleric.

My problem is, the Favor pool acts much like the Psionics power pool, but I can't seem to get the power pool to play nice with the spell list. I'm trying to link 'Favor points' to use up points equal to a spells level, while at the same time tying that to a table of prepared spells.

I will admit I am new to the editor, and have done the Lone Wolf Tutorials, and have been trying to customize and create some classes, but I can't wrap my head around this.
Abyssel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 6th, 2015, 12:05 AM
What do you mean by they are not playing nice? Can you not select spells you want? Are they not removing points from the pool when used on the spellcasting tab? Or something else?
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Abyssel

Old May 6th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Both, I can't get them to interact. I've tried to rip apart oracles, psions, and sorcerers to see how the class works. I'm not sure how to go about getting the Priest's spell casting to work.
Abyssel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote