Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion > Realm Works Early Access Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lfseeney

Old August 13th, 2013, 08:44 PM
I see where I can enter this when I make an Edit.

Is there a way to save that choice? So all future Edits use it?

Looked but did not see a way to tell it to make it so.
lfseeney is offline   #1
Precisi

Old August 13th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Don't think you can right now, but you could copy-paste from a previous snippet and I believe it will retain the formatting.
Precisi is offline   #2
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 13th, 2013, 10:26 PM
That's something we don't yet have on the ever-growing todo list. Consider it added.
rob is offline   #3
Grey Mage

Old August 16th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Would it be possible for you to post (and sticky) the RW To Do List (perhaps as you have it prioritized)? Then people could see what is already there and would not repost suggestions for things already on the list.
Grey Mage is offline   #4
Spence

Old August 16th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Mage View Post
Would it be possible for you to post (and sticky) the RW To Do List (perhaps as you have it prioritized)? Then people could see what is already there and would not repost suggestions for things already on the list.
I'd also recommend attaching something that defines the scope of Realm Works. Many of the suggestions and requests I've seen are more for a VTT or Combat Manager than a Campaign Manager.

For the To Do List, I'd clearly define what is a RW functionalty issue and what are interfacing issues with other software packages.
Spence is offline   #5
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old August 16th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precisi View Post
Don't think you can right now, but you could copy-paste from a previous snippet and I believe it will retain the formatting.
Yes that works okay. Also, you can paste in a large chunk of text, format all of it, then use Ctrl-Enter to carve it up...

Quote:
Now that would be great! (Maybe letting us vote on it? )
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #6
Silveras

Old August 16th, 2013, 02:43 PM
The Ribbon's formatting section has places for named styles.. so I am assuming that is a feature to come in the future at some point.
Silveras is offline   #7
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 16th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Asking for things that are already on our todo list is highly valuable right now. It gives us a clear idea of what features are more valuable than others. That helps us prioritize things. Also, hearing the suggestions "fresh" gives us better perspective on how users would leverage a given feature and how they would expect it to work. Since all the EA backers are coming into RW cold, we want to hear the initial impressions and what is proving to be confusing or implemented in a less than ideal manner.

After we get V1.0 out the door, it may make sense to let users "vote" on what gets added. We'll be re-assessing all that once V1.0 is released.
rob is offline   #8
Dr_Automaton

Old August 17th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Rob, what would be the most helpful way to submit suggestions? Should we continue to use the old wanted features thread in the other forum, start a new one here, or just create a new topic thread for each individual idea?
Dr_Automaton is offline   #9
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 20th, 2013, 12:59 PM
I just created a new "Feature Requests" forum. Please post suggestions there.
http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84
rob is offline   #10