View Single Post
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 1,217

Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:28 PM
Yes, I checked and double-checked. Something in my files is causing it, just have no clue what it might be.

This is not replaced or even fiddled with. This is the standard spell that is part of the Spells file, I have no version of it that I've made (in fact, I've deleted all my non-unique spells because of the new spells, since the only reason I was using them was to add the Area/Effect/Target to them). It's an interesting problem...

Vist my D&D 3.5 homebrew campaign!
Kendall-DM is offline   #20 Reply With Quote