View Single Post
Olorin

Old July 27th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I feel exactly the same way: after a year of no updates, I renewed my license yet again because they promised an update before the end of the year. At that point, eleven months ago, I was annoyed about having paid for a year of updates which they didn't provide, but I accepted their apologies and assurances that a new version would be ready before the end of 2007. Since then, I have received absolutely nothing for my one year renewal; today, I got a reminder from AB3 that license renewal time is coming up yet again! Do they think that users will keep paying and paying whether they provide updates or not? They seem to have decided to put all their efforts into Hero Lab, and ignore the AB users who are paying for updates.

It has been over two years since they put out so much as an incremental release, even though they claimed that AB3 was a product that was being continually worked on and updated. We were supposed to have an inventory feature incorporated well over a year ago. The fact is, they set up a licensing model where they couldn't keep up their end of the bargain. They should admit this, and give AB users either refunds or free extensions. They can't expect to keep users happy when they have them pay for nothing.
Olorin is offline   #6 Reply With Quote