View Single Post
candidgamera

Old April 7th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
No problem. I do try very hard to no take things in a bad way on forums. Written word is a AWFUL medium for relaying emotion so I assume people are just writing in a hurry or don't mean things to sound bad. Unless they put swear words in then NO mistaking that idea.

You make a valid point and I can understand it. Where I am working currently I am in a lead/manager roll and I was recently told I need to "lead people" not direct people. Basically I need to lead people to their own answers not just give them an answer. So I recently started using this forum as my guinea pig to practice. I admit its harder to do than it sounds.

For an actual example I honestly can't think of something that gives an extra Domain except a archetype which is not helpful. Oh actually really close would be the "Extra Rogue Talent" feat actually. Remember in HL all Custom Abilities are the same thing so that would work with some tweaks to go after Cleric instead of Rogue. Only other example was one of my adjustments but that is coded to allow the class as a selection.

My opinion is that monsters last 3 rounds of combat tops. It makes little difference at the end of the day if its 1/day or 20/days. The creatures dead and off the game table way before it matters. Yes their is some exceptions but that is why I don't put much stock in fine details on monsters. Player's character heck yea. Monsters blah not worth it.

If you want it be some value make it the same as Channel Energy (3 + her Charisma modifier) a day. Which fits pretty well as Undead now have Cha scores as that is what gives them their Extra HP.
Thanks! Those are both very helpful tidbits. I'll take a look.
candidgamera is offline   #30 Reply With Quote