View Single Post
EightBitz

Old February 24th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qkzap View Post
I am down right mad at the way the direction of Lone Wolf is going. I have been buying material for years now and have tried to spread the word about the system. This is going to stop. I refuse to use the pay to play type systems. Charging for the material, THEN....THEN....THEN have the audacity to charge to continue using the martial that I bought. Oh, it's just a little bit here and a little there. All I can say is they better make it available to original platform.

I will not make big threats. No, I will just stop my support and stop buying products. The game store I visit will know my feelings and the gaming conventions I go to as well.

I know I am only one, but there is bound to be more with the same feelings as I.
There are other people, including myself, who would rather not see a subscription model like this. Lone Wolf knows that not everyone is going to be happy and that some people are going to leave. They also know that some people, including new customers, are going to be excited about the new features and functionality.

That being said, it's going to happen regardless. The harsh reality is that LWD has a financial bottom line. Every company does. They see this as the way forward.

As much as I don't like the change, I don't want to see them go under. So I hope this works out for them.

As far as making things available for the original platform, that's going to happen for games that are currently supported on the original platform. New game systems will not be added to the original platform, but any game that the original platform currently supports will continue to get new content.

And if you use both platforms, you only have to pay for that content once to have it available in both places.
EightBitz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote