View Single Post
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 24th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draidis View Post
Hey everyone. I'm new to Hero Lab, I actually didn't know it existed until I stumbled upon it a couple days ago and now I LOVE it. The problem is I still don't fully know how to use the editor and my coding skills could best be described as none existent. I did go through the tutorials in the help and I picked up a few other things just by playing around but I could still use a little help.

I'm trying to make the Dragon Ascendant (DA) prestige class from the WotC Draconomicon for 3.5.

So far I've actually gotten most of it done I think but I'm stuck on a few things.

Prerequisites:

1) I don't know how to make a certain BAB a prerequisite
2) I don't know how to make multiple and specific races a prerequisite

For Class Specials:

1) I don't know how to make the DA Awesome Aura replace their Frightful Presence if it is even possible
2) I don't know how to add a deflection AC bonus = to Charisma bonus
3) DA are supposed to get an HP increase of 1 per hit dice it possess at levels 2,4,6,8,10 & 12.... No idea how to do that
4) At lvl 4 damage reduction is supposed to made such that it can only be overcome by epic weapons (+6 or higher) and lvl8 it increases by a factor of 5) (ie. 15/epic --> 20/epic), don't know how to do any of that
6) Lastly, at lvl 11 spell resistance is supposed to increase to 33

I know it's a nice list of things to ask for help with but any help is appreciated. Thanks!
First off Draidis, hello and welcome!

Secondly, have you downloaded the additional material available at the Cheeseweasel site? If so, I'd suggest using the editor to look into the Dragon Devotee and/or Dragon Disciple classes to see if that gives some insight.

Thirdly, if my above comment helps not at all, listen to far more skilled Forum members like Mathias & others too numerous to mention.

Does this count as a dradis contact? lol Okay, so you aren't spelled the same but it did seem like you were going for a Battlestar Galactica reference.

Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer

Last edited by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer; June 24th, 2011 at 03:48 PM.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #2 Reply With Quote