View Single Post
Steel_Wind

Old August 11th, 2019, 10:44 AM
I have been a loyal and longtime user of Herolab. As for Herolab "Classic", I have a "full" copy. I flogged your product on our podcast for many years, too, and featured Colin as a guest on it over the course of those years as well.

I purchased PF2 and the Bestiary add-on last week. The Bestiary is simply not implemented. To call it even an "alpha" is to stretch the meaning of the term. Let's not kid ourselves here.

The Tactical Console and Encounter builder isn't built yet either. If the only thing you want to do is create a character using the CRB, it *mostly* works. But that's it; and that's all.

I'm a GM. I use Herolab to GM and run my game. How am I to do this, using this tool? It's essentially useless to me in its current form.

Please - get your act together. This level of product quality isn't okay. I understand these things take time, but you HAVE had nearly 20 months now leading up to this since Starfinder's roll out.

And by "not okay" -- let's not bandy words here. This product is currently beta. At BEST. Instead of serving your user base, your code implementation appears to be instead about about reducing your costs and increasing your revenue per user, all while providing less functionality.

A LOT less.
Steel_Wind is offline   #8 Reply With Quote