View Single Post
zarlor

Old September 14th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atimrogers View Post
Cool. That's most excellent, my dude.

I have a couple questions based on my playing around.

1) Would it be easy to incorporate the activated adjustments fix that went into the new update into this character sheet
The sheet is already set-up to handle any adjustment that is activate, so it will show permanent adjustments or any of the Activated or Temporary adjustments, but only when the checkbox to activate it on the in-play tab is checked.

Quote:
2) Would it be easy to format the personal data so that it will scroll onto further columns? Right now, it still seems to stop at the end of the first column of text.
If I can figure it out I can try. What, specific, personal data is not scrolling? That might help me to figure it out.

As for the error your friend was getting after installing this .hl file, I have no idea what he might have been running into. I packaged it like every other .hl file I've done and tested it with no issues. I'm sorry he ran into problems, but especially for something I've done I'm happy to try and help figure it out if he wants to log on here and give us some details on the issue.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #12 Reply With Quote