View Single Post
jkthomsen9

Old April 4th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Its just really sad that a game system can not currently exist in both HLC and HLO.
I agree. I apologize if I offended anyone. I tried hard to state my concerns without attacking anyone. Our supreme court ruled that money IS speech. I am trying to communicate with a company I love that I feel the pay structure is an unfair business practice. So I am trying to use my voice and wallet to enact positive change.

LWD has had the same price schedule for almost a decade. Depending on the size of the file we have paid $34.99, $24.99, $19.99, $14.99, $9.99, $5.99, or $3.99. You have never hear me complain about the cost of any data set. LWD could double or triple these prices and I would not complain, as that would be the price......I would probable be more picky about which ones I got but not complain about the cost.

I understand the intrinsic value of the product I am buying when I purchase a data set. I do not see any value in the $2.00 a month service charge other than to double the price of a standard $24.99 data set every year. It is quite possible that I am wrong, but the $2.00 a month "PAYWALL" feels wrong. I invite LWD to explain this in a way that makes since. If they can GREAT I will get off my soap box and purchase more content. IF they can NOT then perhaps LWD needs to rethink this.

If I have missed the point somewhere please explain it to me.
jkthomsen9 is offline   #268 Reply With Quote