View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
Well, if you had a private PM Rob, I would happily share those facts with you. Since I have corresponded with many of those involved throughout the years concerning that particular topic. ie Casey Brown, Gygax, Holan, Mohan, Mona just to list a few. Before you condemn facts you have determined "opinion" (without determining validity) be sure yours isn't the opinion in question.

I get controlling a thread to keep it on topic and agree in monitoring them to keep the flow positive.
So again, as you say, happy to share the facts with you elsewhere.
The contents of your original post simply assigned blame to a variety of individuals and used a few choice phrases that a court of law would deem as opinion. I have no reason to doubt that you know lots of inside details. I have spoken with many of the same people you cite, plus many others, and there are lots of sordid details that I've been told and that have found their way into other places across the internet. Those details don't belong here on these forums. More importantly, your original post didn't include any of those details as support for your assertions - only the assertions themselves.

I wholly understand the frustrations of long-time D&D players. Heck, I started playing D&D in 1976! And I've had my own experiences dealing directly with Wizards on multiple occasions for business over the past 15+ years. That does NOT mean this is the place to discuss frustrations with Wizards, even if some of them are completely valid. There are other places across the internet that welcome such threads, should you choose to do so.

*THAT* is the point I am making here. So let's PLEASE get this discussion back to its proper purpose. Thanks!

Last edited by rob; October 23rd, 2016 at 10:43 PM. Reason: added a word to clarify my reference
rob is offline   #60 Reply With Quote