View Single Post
Exmortis

Old October 15th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Mostly yes, with some big caveats and certain critical limitations. There are some strict rules that you'll need to follow, and it's even possible that you've already violated those rules without even knowing it. This is something that has changed in some fundamental ways from the original plan with our revised approach, and there are some pain points involved in making the shift. This is a subject that we'll definitely need to outline in more detail in a future update. So stay tuned.
Coolio. Thanks for the reply, I will look forward to this information as it comes.

Its not by any means a deal breaker, it was just something that sounds pretty damn awesome. End of day, if we can buy rules as add ins to mechanical reference, Bestiaries as importable works, then I d be extremely happy.

But I own HL and nearly every Pathfinder add in, so really not a big deal if my realm has broken core rules. I personally will be always using HL for character and encounter management. When ready, it will have a blank .por for players to use, so HL is configured properly, as well as my Telon.user file, with my custom version of the Vanguard races.

Back to my regularly scheduled RW work. With I6 Ravenloft 90+% done, I am mired in the reworking of T1-4 Temple of Elemental Evil to match my now governing style I have developed over time entering so much work.
**Side note Should have started with a smaller module like U1 Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh. It was really easy to go back and update/tweak, ToEE is a fracken mammoth, and requires a fair amount of work.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV

Last edited by Exmortis; October 15th, 2016 at 05:10 AM.
Exmortis is offline   #19 Reply With Quote