View Single Post
Kiirnodel

Old November 1st, 2017, 08:41 PM
I know what I said, and I said the truth. Each individual piece of errata is individually marked as either Provisional, Official, or Superseded. That status is updated if that status changes. So each errata post individually indicates whether or not it is official.

That particular errata (the one giving Shapeshifters a number of Critter Powers and Weaknesses) is still provisional. It wasn't/hasn't been officially sanctioned. The post on the Shadowrun Subreddit was a repost/anouncement from the Shadowrun forums and it said "All approved Corebook Errata to date marked as "Official"" (Note the "Approved Corebook Errata"). This means any errata not marked "Official" in the Shadowrun forums was not approved (yet).

Here is a link to the errata the OP referred to, as well as a copy of the text as of today:

LINK: HERE
Quote:

Shapeshifter Species Abilities (P. 105, Metavariant Attribute Table: Shapershifters)
For each variety of shapeshifter, add the following entries to Racial Traits: Allergy (Silver, Severe), Dual Natured, Regeneration, and Vulnerability (Silver).
Kiirnodel is offline   #5 Reply With Quote