View Single Post
EightBitz

Old January 16th, 2017, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Not really. Nor does the Content Market current design model allow us to READILY integrate something like this. So it will require some thought. Which means it probably won't get the attention it deserves for a few more weeks, since the immediate focus is on fixing bugs in export/import/conversion and then delivering content to everyone. That's not the answer I want to be giving here, but it looks to be the reality of the situation. So, at least in the interim, the forums will have to suffice.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the export! I can't say that enough. This is the one reason I've been holding off on really using RW.

Also, no offense, but I'm taking your name in vain while improving my PowerShell script. The fact that a plain-text snippet can have multiple ordered lists, multiple unordered lists, multiple tables, and multiple instances of unformatted text, in any order, has made my life difficult. :-p

As a user, of course, I love that flexibility. But dealing with that with the script has been challenging. I think I'm there, though. I've been able to parse out all the different blocks, in order, and now I'm parsing the blocks themselves.

I'm done with the plain text, the ordered lists, and the unordered lists, and just have to deal with the tables.

Mind you, this is all for the plain text transformation. When I'm done with that, I'll work on an HTML one which, I gather, would be easier in this regard as I can leave more of the HTML tags in place instead of tearing it apart like I am now for plain text.

Now YOU can laugh at MY pain.

Seriously and sincerely, though, thank you for this. And don't forget to take care of yourself! You're going to need your strength to deal with the angry mob outside who are just waiting to bust your chops about custom calendars. ;-D
EightBitz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote