View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 9th, 2014, 04:43 PM
That, I'm not certain on. Because I've seen Onyx Path products with the CCCP Games logo on them. So I'm not certain if they sold the rights back to the writers or if they only licensed them to them. If they're under license, then CCCP games would be the problem for us...

Update: I checked on white-wolf.com and it looks like CCCP Games still owns the game systems and that Onyx Path is just a business partnership to actually do the writing for the game systems. This means if we did renegotiate the licensing it would likely have to go through CCCP Games still... With Gen Con coming up though it might be possible that they could be negotiated with. Who knows what the future holds for us?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; July 20th, 2014 at 06:54 PM.
RavenX is offline   #8 Reply With Quote