View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old July 20th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Well, I would further detail this to say... "Character Journals".

Not sure how others are set up in their games, but my players have several Player Characters. It would be much better to have the Journals separate accordingly. This will help the players keep track of what each character knows (or doesn't know). Without this feature, my players (who all have a copy of the players addition) abandoned RW players additon within a month of its release years ago.

So, IF separated by PC, then from a player standpoint I think this moves to top of list.. IMO

And like others I STILL hope for Calendars, but have long since given up on LW to do that and have continued on with other tools.
DLG

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #8 Reply With Quote