View Single Post
Tobes

Old September 20th, 2010, 10:16 PM
I'm a new convert to HeroLab and it's really impressed me so far. I'd like to lend my voice to those requesting a more customizable character sheet. Particularly:

1) Allowing the user to decide the order in which weapons are listed -- maybe a prioritization number? I'd rather see Masterwork Longbow (my most-used attack) listed before my two Daggers.
1b) It might be nice each weapon had a checkbox by it labeled "Display Attack" or something, so that I wouldn't see extra attack entries on the character sheet for my spare dagger(s) or maybe my unarmed strike if I wasn't interested in them being displayed.

2) Gear sorting! I see that each item already has a label (Adventuring Gear, Special Substances, etc.) -- maybe we could sort items by that label. Even better, we could sort them by container/location, so I'd see my backpack's entry followed by a list of everything it contains. That way, only the container would need a tag for the quantity and weight of its contents.

Thanks for all your good work, LWD. I'm excited to see what you come up with next.
Tobes is offline   #28