View Single Post
Jamz

Old February 3rd, 2020, 10:59 AM
@Joe

Do you guys have plans to add a "Exploration Mode" to CT? Tactical mode is nice but I already have my VTT handle Initiative tracking and HP tracking for me. BUT, it is nice to have all my PC's in one view with their saves, hp, AC, weapon, etc and LIVE to!

So PF2 introduces Exploration Mode vs Encounter Mode (aka tactical, can we rename that to Encounter mode maybe?)

So when I'm not running "combat" I'd really love to see that view show me all their Perception, Lore skills, Arcane/Nature/Divine/Occultism, & Survival skill numbers + Proficiency. That would be invaluable. With the number of Secret rolls the GM has to make, I'd like to have all those numbers quickly available for me.

Investigate, Search, & Tracking are really the only things that typically trigger rolls for the above skills. And if the Players could set the "mode" they are in when not in combat and show that (icons FTW here) that would be a help. Throw in a "roll this thing for all party members" so I can get perception rolls for all players Searching or Lore skill rolls for all players Investigating, that would be a huge time saver for us GM!

Being able to see live updated numbers once "conditions" and other things are added is really neat! I liked seeing the weapon & AC change on the fighter when he changed weapons or raised his shield!

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #32 Reply With Quote