View Single Post
Sendric

Old October 21st, 2015, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfox View Post
Thanks for any help. I've been working on it, and I think it has something of a timing issue. From what I can tell the linkage is looking only at the base class, which in this case does not have a psiattr associated with it by default. I've tried adding script to add the a PsiAttr tag to the base class, but it still throws up the error so I'm not sure if it is the tag it is looking for, or something else.

So far the only solution I have is to create a copy of the xCorrector special to replace the community file and add a couple lines to the eval script to ignore the class if the class variant is present. However that is a one-off solution that I'm sure will come back to bite me if I do any more work with these class variants down the line. I'd rather find a solution that does not involve changing or replacing community files if at all possible.
Still looking into it. I was also looking at the PsiAttr tag, but it appears that is an over-ride tag, and has nothing to do with the error we are seeing. That tag tells the base class that we should no longer use whatever attribute we were using, and should now use the new one. I'm having a hard time tracking down what tag/field this tag overwrites.
Sendric is offline   #6 Reply With Quote