View Single Post
Fenris447

Old March 4th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Just so y'all are aware... most of the Class Feature Variants are super-doable. I have nearly everything for the Bard, Barbarian, and Ranger done (not including the new Beast option...yet).

Once they get added, the first step will be to enable the source in your Configure Hero screen. Then you'll need to go to adjustments and add the "Class Feature Variants - ______" for your class. That'll open up a new tab. From there, you can select which variant features you want. Any original class features that are replaced by your choices will be disabled and greyed out in your Class tab.

If someone wants to help without having to do any coding, we could really use people re-writing text. We can't copy and paste ability descriptions word for word. They need to be rephrased and have all fluff stripped out, to respect WotC's copyrights. If someone can start putting those descriptions together for this UA and get me the file, we can have this ready for the next Community Pack release.

Speaking of the next release, I'm targeting somewhere end of March, early April. Unfortunately, we don't have a good idea what Wildemount is going to contain. Without UA for its contents, there's no way to start working on it beforehand. But if it has player options (class, race, feat, etc.) that are relatively easy to implement, I'll be trying to get them put together for that next release.

One more thing; the Theros book coming in early June is confirmed to have the College of Eloquence Bard and the Oath of Heroism Paladin. While I anticipate some tweaks in the final versions, I'm going to get the UA versions created soon.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is online now   #791 Reply With Quote