View Single Post
bodrin

Old August 28th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Your issue is special. There is exactly one other instance of this problem that we've identified thus far. It's a database that I created. We've identified what's wrong with the two databases, but we have not yet been able to figure out why they got into that condition in the first place. And fixing them is a complicated undertaking due to the nature of the problem. We've spent many hours on the problem and determined that it's not something we're going to be able to fully research and properly solve until after we get Player Edition finished.

I wish I had better news for you. You're definitely not being ignored, even if it may feel like it right now. We're just in the classic quandary of "needs of the many" trumping "needs of the few" right now. I know it's not much consolation, but I'm feeling your pain myself.
I don't feel like I'm ignored, I'm happy I'm a beta user and that I've managed to unearth a "Special" situation.

Hopefully it will eventually be fixed which will mean that nobody should suffer the same situation.
Fortune favours the brave!

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #94 Reply With Quote