Thread: Oh, DAMN!
View Single Post
Sendric

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy2k View Post
Hmmm...is there any way to add more psionic disciplines? As that's what I'm futzing the maneuvers for the Swordsage as, due to advice from Rob. for PSIONS, there are, apperently, but not psionic, as far as I can tell. As I don't normally play with psionics, I'm not entirely clear on the diffrence, in neither the game nor in HL.
Are you talking about the different disciplines for psion class? LW did these as separate classes, so the answer to your question of whether more can be made, yes. However, I don't think that's what you're looking for. If that's not what you are asking, then I don't understand the question. I also don't understand what you mean by the differences in the game that aren't clear. A psion is a class. Psionics is just a mechanism (like spell-casting). The psionic tab in the editor is used to create psionic abilities. These are treated the same way as spells are. Perhaps that is what Rob meant. Use the psionic tab to create your maneuvers as if creating spells for the class.
Sendric is offline   #9 Reply With Quote