Thread: WarMachine MKII
View Single Post
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old February 1st, 2010, 06:58 PM
Wow, you two just sign up today to post those two messages? I have no idea what either of your are talking about, so I'll just assume it's troll fodder...

There are plenty of free tools out there, and there's also paper and pencil. But Army Builder offers you the ability to build armies for virtually any game out there...and, if there aren't files available for the game you want, you can make your own. Like I did for Warmachine/Hordes and Confrontation and AT-43.

One new feature of the files will allow you to print out all the damage grids of your 'jacks. It will also eventually allow you to track the 'jacks in an existing battlegroup for the bonds. I also don't think the MK I rules are available on the free tools, they are in my Army Builder files.

No, not everything has been ported to MK II, but not everything is truly released for MK II. I am working on translating the contents of the Pirates of the Broken Coast army book along with the contents of Legends. They should be out soon, possibly the first week of February.

What is out now is the Prime MK II rulebook contents.

Cheers,
The Butcher

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #17 Reply With Quote