View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 31st, 2020, 07:49 AM
How many choices are there? If the answer is something small, like 6 attributes, I'd build individual picks for each choice, rather than making the user fill in their names in text or select from a drop-down. This system isn't designed around that sort of test, and I'd need to spend a while figuring out how to adapt it to make the check of whether the quickfind was a matching copy before setting a quickadd, and then making sure that worked with all the combinations, because I think it'll work with one pair, but I think if there's a second set of the same pick you wanted to count, it may not work. For example, if agility is the first one that tries to set a quickfind, and it finds the proper firstcopy and then tests and verifies that that's also agility, so that 2x count will work, but then what about the strength copies - the quickfind will find the first agility copy, and you can verify that you're not a match, but then there's no way to try to quickfind again to tr to find another strength copy.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote