View Single Post
Avarice

Old February 6th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Thanks so much Sendric and the rest of the community for releasing these additional files -I used them to great effect running my characters and NPCs, as a player and DM both. The Eberron releases had come just in time for my twin campaigns in Eberron and Sharn in particular.

I understand that your time is becoming limited, but if I may suggest some additions shamelessly for two character concepts I have been dying to transport to Hero Lab from Paper Lab:

Level Adjustment Buyback. Unearthed Arcana
Unseelie Fey (template). Dragon Magazine 304
Arctic (template). Dragon Magazine 306
Wild Reaper (Druid Variant Class). Dragon Magazone 311 pg 55
Incarnate Construct (template). Savage Species

The first four were for a NE Uldra Druid that I ran to great effect in a campaign we ran in Kuwait passing the time on a deployment and would like to keep archived electronically for future use, and the last is for that character's antithesis: another template stacking build whereas the -2 from Incarnate Construct would be applied to the eligible Warforged race and be balanced to neutral ECL by the +2 of a Saint template as a NG or CG Favored Soul of the Sovereign Host -which I was so pleased to see three out of four (Warforged, Saint, Favored Soul) already exist in the community pack.

Not a demand or anything ^_^ (if I really want it, I may as well trudge into the nightmare of the creator and plug it in myself...), and thanks for keeping the 3.5 flame alive so long through PF/4E/5E -it's good to go back to the version I grew up in (and thus am shamelessly biased towards).

P.S. Has anyone thought about transplanting the Gestalt Mod from PFs Hero Lab community into the 3.5E? Heck, it's only flaw is only 20 levels of support.
Avarice is offline   #425 Reply With Quote