View Single Post
retaf33c

Old June 13th, 2006, 04:28 AM
OK. In a skinnie army for Starship Troopers, a Guard unit consists of four guards and a guard champion. This unit has jump packs that allow them to jump 12" when doing a jump move. In game terms, this is considered a unit trait and is reflected as Jump/12" on the stat line.

You can add up to five extra guard and up to 4 guard my be upgraded to guard champion.

Each guard champion may purchase heroic traits up to a total of 50 points. They don't have to purchase the same traits. (which is why I chose to make each champion a child with its own resource pool)

One of the traits is Extended Jump. It reads: "Having been trained in extracting every last ounce of power from its jump pack, the model may extend its Jump trait and that of all models in its unit by +50%."

Therefore if one of the guard champions purchases this trait, Jump/12 becomes Jump/18 for him and everyone in the unit.

So in AB how do you update the stat for him, the parent unit, and any other guard champions that may have been upgraded from Jump/12" to Jump/18"?

My approach so far is to just note that the guard champion has purchased the trait along with saying that all jump distances for the unit have been extended by +50%
retaf33c is offline   #3 Reply With Quote