Thread: Praise Gone Bad
View Single Post
meek75

Old July 11th, 2017, 10:17 AM
I have been working on rooting out the issue. I did a series of smaller exports/imports in order to narrow down where the problem is hiding. I have now managed to export and then import everything in the mechanics section of the Savage Worlds Realm into the Savage Westeros Realm with one exception. The issue is somewhere in the Weapons>Ranged Weapons>Ammunition container. When I try to import any file with the ammunition included the import fails.

This was a lot of work, but I have saved most of the data at least. Fortunately this particular realm was not large. Perhaps the LWD team will see the issue and I can still get the rest. I jusst have to accept that for a very long time to come this sort of thing is going to be par for the course. I have a lot of realms and with every major update (and a couple of small ones) I have had issues and frustration. Perhaps things will settle down eventually and be less bug infested. I still value RW enough to hang in there (although a bit salty), but I can't really champion it either.

Thanks for all the helpful input.
meek75 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote