View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old March 13th, 2018, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelinus View Post
After purchasing all of the hero lab files for the SoP Handbooks today, I was unable to get 5 of them to load in hero lab, each having some variation of what looks like similar errors. (Either broken references or missing data)

The five packages in question are the Handbooks for Destruction, Diviner, Enhancement, Mentalist, and Telekinetic.

I have both Ultimate magic and the Advanced Players guide installed. I am using the 1.32 version you mention in the previous post. All other books load perfectly fine with no errors.

This is a sampling of the error messages given, there is only this one message in the case of Destruction, Telekinesis, and Enhancement. There are a great many similar messages for Divination and Mentalism:

Telekinetic - Thing 'cSoPSTlSen' - Conditon phase/priority (First/10000) for boostrap thing 'sopTiTkDnW' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)

Destruction - Thing 'ioSoPEnGrp' - Conditon phase/priority (First/10000) for boostrap thing 'sopTIEnTth' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)

Divination - 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlAuger' calls a non-xistant procedure for the active scropt context (This occurs many times for many objects)

Enhancement - Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'pSoPEmpBlf' (Eval Script #1) on line 20 -> non-existant thing 'xxDREviCha' used by script

Mentalist - Thing 'sopTlAmnes' - Conditon phase/priority (First/5050) for boostrap thing 'sopTIAmnPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000) (This repeats many time for many objects)
This post only just now showed up due to the forum's "newbie settings", but the poster contacted me by email and we verified that updating their handbooks fixed their problem as well.
TheIronGolem is offline   #547 Reply With Quote