View Single Post
Gothyk

Old February 10th, 2020, 09:36 AM
I'm honestly 100% confused about this email stating that I would no longer be able to make changes to my account unless I renewed my subscription. I feel I'm getting thrown under the bus. When I bought this game it was fully under the impression that I would have access to it indefinitely. The gist of the matter to me is that I would've preferred Hero Labs Classic gotten updates for the new campaigns but obviously it didn't happen so I ended up paying for the online access (not happy about that to begin with). I have a couple of characters I have there with only the intent to level them up easily and keep track of my HP for our roll20 games.

If anyone has proof of this being a subscription service from many years ago, I'm fine with it but changing the TOS or things that I already paid for is not. I am not. Anyways, I just want to know what's going on and when and why this change happened.

Those that had paid for services before such decisions were made should be void of the changes (grandfathered).
Gothyk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote