View Single Post
zarlor

Old March 30th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAbel View Post
Has anyone made other character sheets for this? How hard is it to make a new character sheet? <is there a link sop I can try and work on one>
Do you mean as in printed character sheets? If so there is one I threw together that just uses the full descriptions instead of just the brief descriptions at https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=45759, but it doesn't really change the layout or look of the sheet. If you wanted something that looked like a pdf sheet from Pinnacle or to do something fancy, it should be possible, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it done over on the 5E or Pathfinder forums, but I think you have to really know how and/or have the tools to do XML stylesheet programming or be able to massage the data in java (which is how I think some of the folks on the Pathfinder forum do it). It was something well beyond my abilities to do, I know that. It may even be possible to use a form-fillable PDF by tagging which fields need to go where on it, but that's also way beyond anything I was able to figure out.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #61 Reply With Quote