View Single Post
TCArknight

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
When a Breed Advantage is selected as a Bonus Edge for a Dog Boy, it adds it to the Edges tab, but says that 1 Edge is overspent.

Also, can we get an adjustment that adjusts the number of Fortune/Glory and Hero's Journey "slots" up or down selections? Not sure if that is possible.

It looks like M.A.R.S get 4 free Advances and then add XP from there, but the problem with that is when you get to 66 XP (86 XP) you should not get an Advance because you really need to get to 70 XP (90 XP) to get that next Advance. Maybe it might be better to just start M.A.R.S. with 20 XP.

The NS-S2 Survival Pack is added as a container, but there is nothing in it. Also, that seems to prevent it from being stored in a Custom Location.
I’ll add the Breed Advantage to the issues list, and also see about adding the adjustments for HEroes Journey and Fortune and Glory Values.

The Advances for the M.A.R.S. should be working correctly. It’s the same script applied as in the Code Examples thread. 20XP and 4Advances both so they can start at Seasoned. Is this not the case?

I’ll also look at the Survival Pack. I really want to see if there is some way to automatically include the contents rather than just list them.

Glad getting some use out of the files.

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #247 Reply With Quote