View Single Post
Lord Lorne Walkier

Old July 28th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonias View Post
Since I happened across this thread, let me say that for every impatient user that seems to have no tact or respect for people's time that they donate for these files, there are many silent users like myself that are very appreciative of the work that is done on these files. While I'd love to have 7th, I also understand that I haven't lifted a finger to try building a data file myself. I choose to be grateful and patient rather than throw a childish temper tantrum on an online forum.

Thank you to those of you who have spent countless hours building these files. I've been in the hobby 17 years and this program along with the developers has been a life saver for building lists and printing them.

For those of you who can't help but complain....Try building a datafile for free on your own time. It might make you more appreciative of all who have and will build them. Otherwise just go back to pen and paper. Then you can complain to yourself when you screw your own list up.
Well said. I am also a some what 'silent user' who 'choose to be grateful and patient rather than throw a childish temper tantrum on an online forum'.

I still use AB to make all my 7th ed, Space Marine lists. The things that i would like to see updated are rather small (Imperial Armour V2, 2nd Ed). To all of you who give your valuable time to help us gamers keep our ducks in a row, I would like to thank you. Please don't let the Trolls grief the rest of us by discouraging you in any way. Your product is great, and I'll wait for the updates with patience.

@JusticarGames .... You are a bad apple.
Lord Lorne Walkier is offline   #28 Reply With Quote