View Single Post
DeltaMasterMind

Old September 6th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Honestly the plans for HLO makes a lot of sense. Many folks don't really get "engines" and the power and size they can usually be. Letting the server do the work should give good response times for all devices, even the older mobile devices. Considering I have paid way more per month to do practically the same thing as I have done on many other online games (mostly MMOs), this business model is quite modest.

Rob, do you believe that in the future that Lone Wolf devs will be able to build a dynamic maptool that works in conjunction with HLO and Realm Works? I know this would have to wait until alot more work has been done and added to both products and likely more customers invested in both products, but I would love to see such a "software suite"!
I have plans (not in the near future, but as soon as life will allow) to implement a grand digital environment to the gaming table my gaming group uses and we already use laptops in place of paper for all our gaming needs. Currently though my friend and I each have accounts for HLC so we can incorporate all the players we have. I hope that HLO will have better packages available for licensing a large group.

Last edited by DeltaMasterMind; September 6th, 2017 at 07:53 AM.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #12 Reply With Quote