View Single Post
TobyFox2002

Old July 12th, 2019, 03:54 AM
Ello folks, I am starting to get things ready for the next update cycle. I have a number of things I am looking for assistance with. Specifically testing various aspects to make sure it doesnt cause lots of problems.

The first thing I am looking for help with is making sure the *.stock file for Terrors of Athass (Dark Sun) is accurate. I am not very knowledgable with Dark Sun, never having played the setting.

If you would like to help, you can grab the Dark Sun - Terrors of Athass.stock from dropbox. Please be aware that this file is provided AS IS, and although, I dont think it will cause any problems I dont know for certain. This file is the consolidated *.stock file combining each monster from their own stock file so you may need to delete those to prevent duplicates.

The next thing I'm looking for help with is making sure my updated version of Subraces (Elves, Dwarves, Halflings etc) doesnt break everyones stuff. I set most of the separated subraces to Obsolete, Ghostwise, Strongheart; Dimernesti, Dargonesti, Silvanesti, and such like because it was cluttering the race selector with an enormous number of options. They will not be removed but they will also not be selectable in the future with this version.

I instead set them each up with an Ethnicity. Allowing people to have multiple sources selected for spells, feats, classes or for crossover campaigns. I do not have a file set up for these because, I dont want to pack these up until I'm a little closer to release. Those who want to help, feel free to send me a message and we can set up a time to talk (voice) on discord.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #195 Reply With Quote