View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 28th, 2020, 03:08 PM
CT is targeted at GMs and gaming groups as a whole. If you are a player in a game where the GM doesn't use HLO, there isn't much you can leverage it for. So I'll assume you fall into one of those two targeted categories.

The basic goals of CT are to make it easy for GMs to prepare scenes (aka encounters) in advance and orchestrate those scenes in a manner where all the players can see what's going on. We have a bunch of additional features planned in the upcoming months that will build on what's already in place.

When we first launched CT, I wrote up a basic "primer" on what it does and how it works. That was barely two months ago, and CT has already significantly evolved since then. I recommend you start with the primer and then asking more specific questions here that you might have after that. You'll find a link to the primer on the CT announcement page on our main website at:
https://www.wolflair.com/campaign-en...ro-lab-online/

I'm happy to answer questions, even general ones, but I don't want to repeat what's already available. So please give it a look and then let me know what more I can answer for you!

Regarding the video request, I believe some videos are being created, but they aren't yet available. Once they are, we'll be posting them on our website and announcing their availability.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote