Thread: 3.5 Dark Sun
View Single Post
ynnswa

Old September 8th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
Dwarf Focus not sure if it can be added via dropdown for +1

+1 morale bonus on all checks directly related to their focus. This includes a skill bonus, an attack bonus, a damage bonus, or a saving throw bonus, or even a bonus to manifestation or spell save DCs.
I'm relatively new to Hero Lab editing, so I'm not sure about the best way to handle a racial option like that. You could add a Special Ability for it where you could script the morale bonuses with something like:

#applybonus[BonMorale, hero.child[vWill, 2]

But as for the user entered text for the focus itself, I'm not that cool. The only way I know how to add a user entered field on a racial ability is to utilize the "Charge allows freeform text" option on the editor form.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can give a better assist on this one.

Quote:
How are racial weapon handled?

I looked at the Dwarf for an example but I saw no code or anything.
It depends on what you mean by handled. You can assign weapons to the race making all members of the race automatically proficient. You can also assign a "group" to each weapon, thus identifying it as, for example, a dwarven weapon. That would let you then manipulate all members of the group in your code as needed. Does that address your issue?

Quote:
Elf skill bonus for perform not sure how to do

Elves receive a +1 bonus to all perform skills and I do not think I should have to list them all.
You can manipulate all perform skills in code with AllPerform. For example:
#skillbonus[AllPerform] += 1

Sherry
ynnswa is offline   #13 Reply With Quote