View Single Post
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 17th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodokai View Post
Not 5 minuets ago I logged in to plan out my 5th level, added the level, added the feat checked to see what my attack bonus was removed the level and feat and all my money went away. Seriously WTF I didn’t go anywhere near the journal or buy or sell any equipment. This crap happens every time I try to use it.
Hello Jodokai,

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having accessing your Characters, and especially the fact that it sounds like you've lost Changes that were supposed to be saved, all on top of having lost your Credits. Something is surely awry with the situation.

We'd like to open a BUG case regarding the issues so we can better investigate the cause, and hopefully find a fix to get you back in working order.

Normally I'd ask for your Username, the URL for the Character(s) that have been impacted, screenshots if possible, and any other details you provide regarding how and when this issue reared it's head.

I'd kindly ask you to send me an email with the above information to the email address you'll find in my signature, this was we can start a formal BUG Report and Support Case to ensure you get help.

I look forward to hearing from you soon, Thanks!

PS: We still fully intend to bring the Original Pathfinder RPG to Hero Lab Online in the future.

--
Ryan Furnas
Lone Wolf Development Support - support@wolflair.com
http://www.wolflair.com
Ryan F is offline   #7 Reply With Quote