View Single Post
Vallaki

Old March 17th, 2018, 03:14 PM
I'm looking for some guidance on using a feat (or a class feature) that stacks levels onto a Monk's Flurry of Blows for purposes of determining how many attacks are given, but not counting those extra levels as a +1 attack adjustment to the FoB attack routine.

When I add to hero.childfound[cMnkFlurr].field[xExtraLev].value is increases the level of the overall ability, which also grants a +1 to attack (representing the Monk's use of their level on a FOB attach rather than their actual BAB)

I've tried manually adjusting hero.child[Attack].field[tAtkFluBas].value after Flurry of Blows processes, but that also seems to strip attacks out.

I've looked at Psychic Fist from the community pack, and noticed that it runs into the same issue. The class stacks both it's BAB and an extra +1 do to the xExtraLev adjustment. So a Monk 10/Psychic Fist 5 has a base Flurry BAB of +18 instead of +13 (Monk +10 plus +3 from PsyFist)

Any advise is appreciated!

Eval Script Adding Bonus levels (UsrChosen is a class on feat dropdown) - Timing First/12500:
Code:
doneif (tagis[Helper.FtDisable] <> 0)

var BonLvls as number

if (field[usrChosen1].ischosen <>0) then

BonLvls = field[usrChosen1].chosen.field[cTotalLev].value

if (hero.childlives[cMnkUnarm] <> 0) then
        hero.childfound[cMnkUnarm].field[xExtraLev].value += BonLvls
    endif

if (hero.childlives[cMnkAC] <> 0) then
        hero.childfound[cMnkAC].field[xExtraLev].value += BonLvls
    endif

if (hero.childlives[cMnkFlurr] <> 0) then
        hero.childfound[cMnkFlurr].field[xExtraLev].value += BonLvls
    endif

endif
Eval Script Attempting to offset +1 to Attack granted by xExtraLev - Timing Post-attributes/5000
Code:
doneif (tagis[Helper.FtDisable] <> 0)
var BonLvls as number

if (field[usrChosen1].ischosen <>0) then

BonLvls = field[usrChosen1].chosen.field[cTotalLev].value
    hero.child[Attack].field[tAtkFluBas].value -= BonLvls

endif
Vallaki is offline   #1 Reply With Quote