View Single Post
DJalin1

Old April 19th, 2020, 08:35 PM
So an update on what I have been doing.
I currently have 2 games running Pathfinder 2e and running them in Roll20 as a Pro subscriber. Still getting used to the learning Curve, But I have already started setting up some macros. Maps have been fairly easy to work with and set up. I will forever be a Table Top preferred gamer, but I am working with it.

I am actually a Founding Member of D20Pro, but I havent been able to get anything going with it.

My one concern with Roll20 is the lag I have been experiencing with dice roll macros. Also setting up has been getting a bit annoying with lag. While editing NPCs I click on a box and have to wait until I can actually edit it. With that said, it is the active community that drew me to Roll20. There are several already helping me learn how to set up macros. I do feel that Roll20 isnt giving Pathfinder 2E the support I have seen in fantasy grounds. Fantasy groups has many more books available.

Addition:
I am really excited about the chance that HeroLab (Supported for decades) could have VTT connections in the next few weeks to a month. Currently have to put up 2 screens, one with HLO and the other with Roll20. Oh and also Discord for Video Chat. I like seeing people at the table..... Old Schooler in me.

Last edited by DJalin1; April 19th, 2020 at 08:38 PM.
DJalin1 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote