View Single Post
TCArknight

Old January 10th, 2020, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
There is an issue with you using a specific font called "TrekArrowHeads".

1) When hovering over one of the weapon descriptions for the first time, a popup window appears saying...
2) It causes a related warning when generating a single sheet PDF.

I guess the font could be converted into individual bitmap images and then the issue will be avoided.
--
If I understand things correctly, this is probably due to the font not being installed on the system. [techsupportvoice]Have you installed the font to your computer?[/tech support voice]

Seriously though I would love to get this showing without needing the specific font. Have you done that kind of conversion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
The generated PDF doesn't look like your nice picture from the an earlier post either :-(

The formatting of the talent descriptions is a bit odd on the printout because there are specific line breaks added in the description fields in the .dat file. Looking at some PF files, explicit line breaks are only required on paragraph boundaries.

--

I'm now available for text data entry if you want help getting text into the system.

I'm not so hot on scripting, so less useful in that area.
I’ll double check, but I think I have that sheet currently on my dataset for inclusion in the next release.

The line breaks come from the cut and paste out of the pdfs and I missed a few. if you could point me to the entries, I’ll get them cleaned up.

I also really appreciate the offer. Let me see what I need for the new GQ book and will let you know.

TC

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #148 Reply With Quote