View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 5th, 2012, 05:31 PM
The way you describe separately "activating" Pathfinder and d20 leads me to think you purchased two separate licenses, selecting a separate game system for each. That's the only way you could revert to demo mode for one game system when you "activate" the other.

The way things are supposed to work is that you purchase the product once, select the initial game system, and then purchase further game systems as add-ons to the original license. When you do that, all of the game systems become available through the same license, so you can easily switch between them.

This sounds like something that you'll need to work through with support, since you'll probably need to have the new license for d20 revoked and the d20 game system added to your previous license you used for Pathfinder. Then again, I could be misunderstanding something here, which again is something that you can work through accurately with support, since they'll be able to pull up your exact order information and verify the details with you - I'm just guessing based on the limited information in your post.

You should hear back from someone shortly to help sort this out for you.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote