View Single Post
Sendric

Old March 29th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM_Hawk View Post
Hi all
I have searched the forums for my problem, which is only having 375 creatures in the encounter builder.
I found This Thread that seems to say they aren't any translations of the old 3.5ed MM1 / MM2 etc but then i found This thread that says ALL of the old books are now available.

Hopelessly confused, as I brought the d20 package and then downloaded and installed the http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herolab/d20/updates.xml . I ticked all the boxes in the "Configure your hero" box at the start but still only 375 creatures...?

Any suggestions welcome

Nice to meet you all,
Martin

Couple of things. First, not ALL of the content from 3.5 is available. In fact, it's probably less than half, though if you consider how much content there is in total, that's till quite a lot.

Second, I had started a project to create portfolios for the community monster races. Unfortunately, life intervened, and the project got stalled. Until I add the portfolios, you will not get additional monsters in the encounter builder. Sorry. I'll let you know when it's available.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote