Thread: Starfinder
View Single Post
EightBitz

Old September 5th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Have you read the FAQ and Newsletter information? I've not learnt anything from Facebook that I havn't seen provided here or via the official communication coming out of LWD.

All the Facebook haters seem to think they are missing out on something because of BJ's post. BJ's post was not about answering questions but confirming that the FAQ linked in this forum answered as many questions as possible.

So yes Starfinder support is scheduled to come in late September, it's releasing on Hero Lab Online instead of Hero Lab Classic because it's shipping with functionality that will not work with Hero Lab Classic. Sounds like we will all be able to try it sometime in the next few weeks.
The FAQ was released after the post on Aug 3rd. On Aug 3rd, there was no FAQ. There was no discussion of HLO. You're looking through the lenses of hindsight, through the filter of the FAQ. I'm talking about how the message changed between the original announcment and the FAQ.

I'm done repeating myself, though. The trail of breadcrumbs is very clear to me. The way the message changed is very clear and obvious to me. If you see things differently, then you see things differently.
EightBitz is offline   #84