Thread: Starfinder
View Single Post
EightBitz

Old September 5th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
I think they have been quite clear.

They have announced they will be supporting Starfinder on Hero Lab Online which is due to go into open beta this month.

The info I've seen indicates they are not working on Starfinder for Hero Lab Classic because they are planning functionality that will not work on Hero Lab Classic. They have not said they will absolutely not support on Hero Lab Classic because who knows what the future may hold, for now though there is no indication that Hero Lab Classic will support Starfinder.

All the information I have seen supports this.
The information you've seen from other sources. I have not seen those sources. I get my info on this forum.

The first post in this thread asked a question in the context of Hero Lab and Realm Works. No mention was made of Hero Lab Online.

The question was answered, without any mention of Hero Lab Online, that character creation was coming to everyone.

To someone, like me, who doesn't read blog posts or Facebook pages of individual employees of LWD, how is this supposed to be a clear message that "everyone" means only the subset of people who opt in to a product that had not even been mentioned yet?
EightBitz is offline   #82